What are the best massage schools?There are hundreds of massage schools in the United States. To assist you in selecting the perfect or top rated massage school for your massage career goals and budget, we present the best... the top ten massage schools. Here are ten of the most widely-recognized schools in the country:
- Cortiva Institute Schools of Massage Therapy - This school has campuses located throughout the United States in: Arizona, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. They offer a comprehensive program, and graduates are eligible to take the National Certification Exam.
Get Info: [ Cortiva Arizona ] [ Cortiva Boston ] [ Cortiva Chicago ] [ Cortiva Florida ] [ Cortiva Illinois ] [ Cortiva New Jersey ] [ Cortiva Pennsylvania ] [ Cortiva Seattle ]
- National Holistic Institute - Since 1979, this school has focused exclusively on massage therapy training. Hands-on training, business, and science classes are a part of their program. It has campuses located throughout California.
[ Get Info National Holistic Institute ]
- Bryan College - This college has two locations in California: Gold River and Los Angeles. It offers day, evening and online classes. It is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career School and Colleges of Technology.
[ Get Info Bryan College ]
- Everest College - Massage therapists can specialize in spa therapy or sports therapy at one of its forty campuses in eleven states. Graduates from its massage therapy program are prepared for a wide range of both traditional and non-traditional practices.
[ Get Info Everest College ]
- The Soma Institute, The National School of Clinical Massage Therapy This institute is located in Chicago, Illinois. It is selective in its admissions process and focuses on preparing clinical therapists for success in their field. It is well known for its counseling and therapy programs.
- Southwest Institutes of Healing Arts - Located in Tempe, Arizona, this school has an open admissions policy. It offers financial aid loans and PELL grants and provides placement assistance after graduation.
[ Get Info Southwest Institutes of Healing Arts ]
- Kaplan College - This school has eight campuses in five states and offers a basic program in clinical massage as well as a more advanced program in therapeutic massage and bodywork that prepares students for a variety of career paths.
[ Get Info Kaplan College ]
- Virginia College - Located mainly in the southeast United States, students at this college are required to complete an externship under the instruction of a licensed therapist in addition to their classroom learning.
[ Get Info Virginia College ]
- Steiner Education Group - Spas from around the country come to this college to recruit. They have seventeen campuses in nine states from Maryland to Nevada.
Get Info: [ Get Info Steiner Florida ] [ Get Info Steiner Baltimore ] [ Get Info Steiner Virginia ]
- National Massage Therapy Institute - This school's locations in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, and Virginia offer day, evening, and weekend classes. They offer training that specializes in Shiatsu, Swedish, and prenatal massage, as well as kinesiology and sports massage.
[ Get Info National Massage Therapy Institute ]
How were the top 10 massage school rankings determined?This top ten massage school list was created based on evaluating many factors. The factors used included reputation, graduation rate, admissions criteria and cost. The determination of rank order is a subjective measure.
|Massage Job Requirements (by State)|
View each state's massage licensing and certification requirements.
[ View Requirements ]